ELEKS recognizes the high importance of privacy and we protect information provided through our websites according to this Policy. In this Policy, we use the terms, “we”, “us”, “our” or “ELEKS” to refer to ELEKS Ltd. and its related companies, affiliates or subsidiaries.
Acceptance of terms
Who is Collecting Your Information?
ELEKS Group is a Group of IT and consulting companies, following the B2B model.
When you are asked for personal information at www.eleks.com, or other website owned by ELEKS, you are sharing this information with ELEKS Group. ELEKS takes necessary steps, within its limits of commercial viability and necessity, to ensure that the user’s information is treated securely.
What information do we collect?
We only collect information about you that is necessary for us to allow you to utilize our websites and offer you our services, and only to the extent specifically provided in this policy. By using our websites, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your information in the manner provided in this policy.
ELEKS may collect the following types of information when you browse our websites, however this list is not exhaustive:
- The information you provide directly, when sending us filled out forms or e-mail messages, e.g. your name, surname, email address, telephone number, profession/role, place of work, information relating to the messages you’ve sent us,
- The web pages your Internet browser visits when navigating our sites, and
- Usage statistics such as pages viewed, number of unique visitors, browser software, screen resolution etc. for analysis that helps us provide you improved user experience and services.
Links to the websites outside ELEKS
How is the information used?
We process personal information for purposes of services rendering, website maintenance and other business related purposes.
Usually, information you provide will be used as follows:
- For the information you provide directly, such as requests for proposals or e-mail messages, it is used to respond to your inquiries, send you requests or promotional materials.
- The information you provide through e-mail communications, including actions or clicks from hyperlinks and subscriptions, is used to customize the future e-mail communications and web pages in accordance with communication preferences you have established with ELEKS.
- The information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and other similar data, is used internally to improve the usability of our website.
- We may display specific ELEKS offers and services based upon the site usage statistics and visitor trends. ELEKS uses visitor’s personal & business information to serve targeted content through its websites, newsletters and customized mailers.
- We may use personal information to deliver marketing and event communications to you across various platforms, such as email, telephone, text messaging, direct mail, and online. If we send you a marketing email, it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving these emails in the future. Please remember that even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you some important Service information.
- We may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime; loss prevention; or fraud. We may also use personal information to meet our internal and external audit requirements, information security purposes, and as we otherwise believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, or those of other persons.
How we share your information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
Affiliates. We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries, which may use your information to market their own products and services to you.
Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
Other Third Parties. We may disclose your information to third parties, including business partners and entities that offer products and services that we believe might be of interest to you. These third parties may use your information for their own marketing purposes.
Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for our and the third party’s own marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes. We do not control how the third parties will use the data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. On your further visits to that website, the information stored in the cookie is sent back to the website. This allows the website to recognise you and tailor its content to your needs.
Functionality Cookies. Cookies are used to tailor your experience. For instance, cookies permit:
- the website to determine your regional location and use this information to tailor contact details or website elements so that they are more relevant to you.
- the website to remember your details you provide in forms – so that you don’t have to enter same information multiple times.
- you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Performance Cookies. We utilise other cookies to analyse how you use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offerings and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular to determine which method of linking between pages is most effective. We might also use the cookies to highlight articles or offerings that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the website.
How to reject and delete cookies
Notification of data processing in other countries
When you choose to submit information through our website, ELEKS may transfer, process and store the information in the countries where ELEKS’ offices are located. In this case, data protection laws of the corresponding countries apply.
This policy may be revised from time to time. ELEKS may modify this policy without the advance notice and any modifications are effective when they are posted here. By using our websites, you signify your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policies posted at the time of use.
Effective: June 1, 2017